Please visit the ticket info/Boosters tab on the at athletics.goshenschools.org to download football season and allsport ticket applications and to find the GHS athletics Community Boosters information. Thanks for your continued support of Goshen High School athletics. All ticket sales go directly to the GHS atheltic department fund for GHS student-athletes!
GHS student-athletes need your positive support more than ever. Thanks for your consideration!
GHS Fall Sports information:
Girls’ golf practice begins on Friday, July 31. All interested should report to Maplecrest CC for 3:30 – 5:30 PM practice. This practice will be followed by a Girls Golf parent player meeting will at 5:30 PM at Maplecrest CC on the back deck. All team members and a parent are expected to attend.
All other fall sports begin on Monday, 8/3. All students need to have completed and submitted to the athletic department a physical exam dated after or on April 1, 2015, the emergency contact information card, the concussion information acknowledgement form, and have signed the GHS athletic code of conduct before being cleared to participate in practices. The GHS athletic office is open from 7:30 AM – 4 PM. First practice times and meeting locations by sport for Monday, 8/3 are:
- Boys tennis: 8 – 10 AM, 6 – 8 PM at the GMS tennis courts
- Boys soccer: 8 AM – 10 AM and 6 – 7:30 PM at the GHS soccer complex
- Girls soccer: 8 AM – 10 AM and 6:30 – 8 PM at the GHS soccer complex
- Boys and Girls Cross country: 4 – 6:15 PM at the GHS track (Foreman Field)
- V/JV Football: 8 AM – 11 AM, meet at the football locker room by the main gym
- 9th Football: 5 – 7:30 PM at GHS Football Locker room
- Volleyball, 8 AM – 11 AM and 2 – 4 PM in the Main Gym
- Cheerleaders, 4 – 6 PM in the GHS Warehouse
For those still needing an athletic physical, please make an appointment with your family doctor right away, or contact the athletic office at 533-0652 if you need other alternatives for physical exams. All appropriate paperwork can be picked up in front of the GHS athletic office or can be printed from athletics.goshenschools.org.
A parent player meeting for all fall sports except for girls golf will be held at GHS at 6:30 PM on Thursday, 8/13. All team members and a parent are expected to attend.